Tea Party Patriots Call – 2/12/17
1. House– Miscellaneous bill issues
– Confirmation activities: Pence broke tie to confirm Betsy Devos
– Sessions nominated; Warren ordered to sit down and end her negative Sessions remarks
– Price & Pruitt nominations close to completion
– Currently, nine nominations confirmed.
– Apparently, a revised illegal immigrant control executive order is being prepared for issue.
– General Flynn is in trouble because he misled Pence about his earlier telephone conversation content with Russian diplomats.
– Discussion about possible use of “the nuclear option use to confirm Neil Gorsuch.
– Enrollment numbers are down and costs are spiraling upward
2.- Gorsuch is displaying strong Constitutional support
TPP plans for the next several weeks Ref. TPP e mail
“Want to keep on winning, then it is time to show up”
This week, the emphasis will be on Gorsuch.
Next week, congress will be shut down. The emphasis will be on home area events.
Next week, the emphasis will be on the 1,000 house party activities.
On March 27, there will be a “Freedom Works” series of DC events
Q & A
signed off at the start of this activity.