Tea Party Patriots Conference Call – 11/27/16
1. Obama Care status; Chris Wright
– The resulting Medicade expansion is bad news
– The Trump proposal to keep pre existing conditions and 26 year old offspring coverage is a very bad idea because of the financial burden. Need full repeal.
– The potential Trump business conflict of interest with govt. business will be a continuing concern.
2. DC Report – Bill Pascoe
– A 3 month budget C.R. will likely pass. This is good news for budget control
– Sudden increase in South America illegal border crossings
– Discussion of Trump appointees
– Romney Secretary of State discussion
– Green Party vote recount not viable for the vote margin sizes in Michigan & Pennsylvania
3. Jenny Beth Martin Discussion of current plans
– Support Sessions & Bannon appointments by signing their petitions and circulate them for additional sign-offs.
– Support the Supreme Court nominees
– Support a probable Trump et. al. sign waving support event in December.
4.- Q & A.
I signed off at this point.