The 9/25 TPP Webinar Synopsis:
1. Special Guest: Trevor Loudon
Loudon, From New Zealand, is the author of “Enemies Within” and the DVD of same subject. The basic theme is that the US is being subjected internally to a concerted effort by a coalition of Communists and radical Muslims to destroy our free society. A key aspect of this is that the US Democrat party has been totally subverted by this coalition. He emphasized that the US is the world’s last hope to stop the resurgence of a world wide Communist/Muslim government. He is currently on a US speaking tour to alert the US public to this dire situation. In a following Q & A session, Mr. Loudon received a very strong endorsement by a number of local TP representatives. The DVD is available in the US from ReginaThompson@yahoo.com.
2. D.C. Report: Bill Pascoe
Ted Cruz is working in Congress to counter Obama’s effort to cede control of our internet to the UN. There is an IRS letter effort to force young healthy citizens to join Obamacare or pay additional taxes. The bill to allow Saudi 911 lawsuits by US citizens was vetoed by obama. It looks very much like Congress will pass a last minute funding CR (Continuing Resolution) to provide for all Democrat funding requests.
3. Obamacare: Chris Wright
Obamacare continues to be a financial & organizational disaster. Efforts to expand Medicaid to compensate for these problems are resulting in large fraud increases. In a related note, Wright noted that many people are proposing that our Constitution is obsolete. He is working to correct these attitudes.
4. Q & A
Signed off at this time to relay webinar results to Mel Grossman.
Point of information: The next West Palm gun show is on 10/8. Our local Tea Party provides a local firearms and political information dialog table at each of these shows.
“In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king” – Erasmus of Rotterdam, 16th-century
Hail to the King! All Hail to the King, the One-Eyed King, Barack Hussein Obama (alias Barry Soetoro)!
The One-Eyed king, immersed in his ideology and determination to fundamentally transform the United States of America, does not see the damage he is inflicting on all around him.
1. The One-Eyed king does not see the weakness he has inflicted on the country by an almost 20 trillion dollar debt (greater than the sum of the debt of all previous presidents combined) that has left us economically and militarily weak and vulnerable to our adversaries.
2. The One-Eyed king does not see the weakening of our defense posture by his emaciation of our military and intelligence capability.
3. The One-Eyed king does not see the weakening of our law-enforcement capability by his denigration of our police and interference with the FBI.
4. The One-Eyed king does not see the social unrest he has caused by a tax-and-spend policy that has decreased jobs and increased unemployment by driving businesses offshore and hurting the most vulnerable among us.
5. The One-Eyed king does not see the damage caused to our country by the terror attacks of radical Islamic jihadists and does not seem to have any idea on how to deal with its source nor how to deploy our resources to eliminate it at home.
6. The One-Eyed king does not see the damage caused to our country by his open borders policy that facilitates unlimited immigration of foreign workers that increases unemployment of native born citizens.
7. The One-Eyed king does not see the damage to our constitutional republic by his use of cell phone and pen to institute regulations (on topics often disapproved by Congress) to take away from the people some of the God-given rights not delegated to him by the constitution.
8. The One-Eyed king does not see the damage to our economy caused by his often ideological regulations that hurt business and jobs.
9. The One-Eyed king does not see the popular derision of the suspect economic data he releases to cover up the deleterious effects of his economic policy.
10. The One-Eyed king does not see the damage caused to our country by his open borders policy that facilitates the importation of illegal drugs and the criminal element of foreign populations.
11. The One-Eyed king does not see the potential erosion of our national sovereignty by his support of United Nations programs drafted by the dictatorial governments of the world.
12. The One-Eyed king does not see the weakening of our legal system by the importation of unvetted immigrants who subscribe to a legal system that differs from the one specified by our constitution.
13. The One-Eyed king does not see the weakening of our legal system by his negotiation of treaties with other countries and then calling them agreements to avoid the treaty clause of the constitution that requires Senate approval.
14. The One-Eyed king does not see the diminution of the citizens’ trust in their government (which is essential to the long-term durability of that government) caused by the widespread corruption throughout his administration.
15. The One-Eyed king does not see the risk he imposes on future kidnap victims by paying a ransom to free today’s victims.
16. The One-Eyed king does not see the destruction of our healthcare system brought on by an Obamacare that has steadily raised the cost of health care premiums and the deductibles required of the insured.
17. The One-Eyed king does not see the destruction of our education system by the federally mandated disastrous Common Core program.
18. The One-Eyed king does not see the idiocy and absurd cost of the Climate Change (nee Global Warming) initiative he is pushing.
From the beginning of recorded history until the fourth quarter of the eighteenth century mankind lived mostly in areas (countries) ruled by dictators (often called kings or emperors) who raised armies to protect their kingdoms and empires and the surfs living therein. In return the surfs owed allegiance to the protecting ruler who had the power of life and death over all his subjects.
This world-wide living arrangement changed for the first time in the thirteen colonies of North America in 1776 when the people adopted the Declaration of Independence asserting that their unalienable rights (Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness) came from their creator, not King George III of Great Britain. These People went on to adopt a Constitution to form a more perfect union and secure the Blessings of Liberty to their posterity.
The continuity of this constitutional republic is what the present One-Eyed king threatens.
The One-Eyed King in a deck of cards, the king of diamonds, is sometimes representative of Julius Caesar and sometimes of Odin, a Norse god associated with Warcraft and the dark arts
Edward A. Wolff
The regular TPP Sunday conference call on 9/18 covered:
1. Obamacare Status by Chris Wright
– Obamacare continues to lose insurers and raise prices. Demos are pushing for single payer.
2. DC Political Status by Bill Pascoe
– Both houses working final bills prior to adjournment. Most important is a CR (Continuing Resolution) for next year’s funding. Demos intent on using a CR to get minimal funding limits. TPP pushing for IRS leader’s impeachment.
3. Obama Internet Giveaway
– Obama Internet giveaway would be a major blow to US freedom. TPP pushing to stop this.
4. TPP Citizens Fund by JB Martin
– The TPP Citizens Fund goal is to raise $5 per citizen contacted. Asking local TP support. There is a TPP Tool Kit on the TPP basic web site to provide operational details. Demos have about 800 campaign employees to Republican 500. TPP claim they can compensate for this imbalance.
Please join us as we hold hands, hear the real truth, comfort each other and prepare to fight back.
Jupiter, Monday, September 26, 2016
Trevor Louden will be there
in person to introduce his new film:
THE ENEMIES WITHIN
The presidential debate starts at 9:00pm. Rest assured we will have you home in plenty of time to get ready and fired up with your thinking caps on for this debate.
Abacoa Golf Club
105 Barbados Drive
Jupiter, Fl 33458
TIME: 4:30 PM Buffet
Dinner – $17.00
(Buffet, Cash Bar),
5:30 PM Movie.
Please RSVP below.
A self described “deplorable”, immigration think-tank researcher Dr. Steven Steinlight, a policy analyst at the Center for Immigration Studies in Washington, gave us an insightful tour around US immigration policy past and present.
Concentrating on the “Cleveland Plank” – the immigration section of the Republican Party Platform, he cautioned that platforms are not binding on candidates or officials. The platform does contain much of what Donald Trump has been proposing, including opposing amnesty, using e-Verify, building the wall, increasing internal enforcement and ending sanctuary cities, and it is certainly good as far as it goes.
Dr. Steinlight does note some significant omissions though, including shifting legal immigration to merit rather than family (86% are now admitted because of family ties), dealing with Muslim immigration and using ideological vetting (accept our culture or don’t come), and dealing with the deportation of resident illegals.
Calling the various attempts at “Comprehensive” immigration reform as an elitist juggernaut, he recalled how a grassroots uprising was able to shut it down on multiple occasions. Saying he does not consider himself a “citizen of the world” – the claim of the globalist elite and much of the left, he claims that much of the elite establishment loathing of Donald Trump is rooted in a desire for open borders and uncontrolled immigration.
Discarding the conventional wisdom that Romney lost because of the opposition of Hispanics (who don’t really vote in large numbers), he cited the large number of white working-class voters who sat out the 2012 election but are now returning to the game behind the Trump banner.
He ended with a list of his three most important immigration policy imperatives: Building the wall, adopting e-Verify widely, and ending family-based immigration criteria in favor of skill and ability.
Also at the meeting were candidates Rick Roth (Florida House 85), Bruce Nathan (NPA for US Senate), and a surrogate for Sonny Maken (Port of Palm Beach Commissioner).
Willie Guardiola, Brian Mast and Mel Grossman at the Honor Flight Reception, Saturday night 9/10 at PBIA. They greeted 100 of “America’s Finest” from World War II and the Korean War.
God Bless our American Veterans.
The regular TPP Sunday conference call touched on a number of topics this week:
1. The “National Popular Vote Project” by guest speaker, Gary Porter.
– Project was started by politicians angry about Bush presidential win via electoral college
– The intent is to eliminate the Electoral College and elect only via popular vote
– Use state by state approval to implement without a Constitutional amendment
– Roughly 1/3 of states have approved (not sure of this status)
– Primary impact is to increase the president’s political power
Porter’s conclusion; “It must be stopped”
2. Obamacare status by Chris Wright.
– Continues to unravel functionally and incur very large cost increases
– Cost for 2016 exceeds $64 billion
3. DC political status by Bill Pascoe.
– Listed a number of house & senate current bills
– Congress will be on vacation starting next week through the year end
– They will very likely pass a CR continuing funding bill this week
4. Funding activities and Q&A
I signed off at this point