Tea Party Grassroots Training on Saturday, April 21st
Hello Friends and Fellow Patriots,
One of our Alliance Partners in our efforts to be successful in November 2012 is an organization called American Majority. This organization is a 501C3 whose objective is training and educating grassroots organizations across the United States.
Hot on the heels of President Obama’s campaign trip to Palm Beach and Broward Counties, American Majority Florida has announced that they will be training Conservatives to be advocates. We hope that as many Palm Beach County Tea Party members and friends can attend as possible. Here are the details of the two training opportunities:
April 21, from 10am-2pm
Stonegate Bank Building
301 Yamato Road, Suite 1240
Boca Raton, FL 33431
April 26, from 6:30-9:30pm
1620 W. State Rd 84 #2
The Grassroots Activist Training Seminar includes:
• Interactive presentations from American Majority staff
• The opportunity to network with other liberty-minded people
• A complimentary resource guidebook full of material designed to further assist trainees
Topics to be covered:
• Community Organizers for Freedom: Finding New Leaders, Increasing Transparency, & Finding the Votes
• Patriots 2.0 – understanding New Media – Facebook, Twitter
• Hardwiring Your Precinct – how to strategically target door knocking in your community
• Instant Activism: Everything You Need to Know to Get Involved at the Local Level
Upon completion of the seminar, attendees will receive continuing education materials, access to podcasts and other presentations, communications curriculum, and suggestions to help them utilize think-tank resources.
Cost: $15 per trainee
To register Now for the Boca Raton training on April 21st, click here
To register Now for the Fort Lauderdale on April 26th, click here
Directions to training in Boca Raton
The Boca Conference & Executive Center is located inside the Stonegate Bank Building at 301 Yamato Road, Suite 1240, Boca Raton, FL 33431 and the center cannot be reached using GPS, Google of Mapquest. You may want to relay to anyone attending that the center is easily accessible off of I95 at the Yamato Road exit and is just two blocks “East” of I95 on the Northeast corner of Dixie Highway and Yamato Road.
Directions to training in Fort Lauderdale:
From I95, take exit 25 for FL-84. Go East for ½ mile. Take the first right on to SW 15th Ave and right again on to SW 27th Ct. The American Legion parking lot is on the right.
Questions can be directed to Dena Espenscheid at Dena@AmericanMajority.org or 561-465-2945.