TAX DAY TEA PARTY! Congressman Allen West and Dick Morris top the list of speakers.
Join us for a fun, family afternoon of amazing music, picnic food, kids activities, and excellent speakers on Sunday, April 15th from 1:30pm to 5pm. Our guest speakers will include:
- US Congressman Allen West, Florida District 22
- Dick Morris, cable news commentator and political analyst
- Anita MonCrief, ex-liberal and ACORN whistleblower
- Dan Mangru, Fox Business News Mangru Report
- Joyce Kaufman, local talk show radio host on WFTL 850
- Michael Solomon, author and facilitator of the 1st tea party in the US
- Roberto Alonzo (Cuban exile who became a freedom fighter in Venezuela before fleeing to America
- Representative Pat Rooney
- Representative Mark Pafford
- Slade O’Brian, Americans for Prosperity
- Craig Henne, conservative talk radio host
Our master of ceremonies for the afternoon’s festivities will be Brian Mudd, station manager and show host on WJNO AM1290. We are pleased to have Lou Galterio, “The Golden Voice”, sing the National Anthem. Please click here to read more about Lou.
David DiCrescenzo, publisher at The Patriots Press, will give the invocation and lead us in the Pledge of Allegiance.
Music will be provided by LeVeL, a West Palm Beach-based band (area code 561) best known for edgy, acoustic rock with elements of classic rock, punk, funk, jazz, acoustic rock, dance music and heavy metal; an amazing sound for all ages. Check it by clicking here and clicking on their sample music videos. A special guest singer will be Brie Goldsobel who will sing original patriotic songs.
The place is the beautiful new Wellington Amphitheater. The address is: 12100 Forest Hill Boulevard, Wellington, FL.
Click here for a description of the facilities. Bring your chairs and blankets and enjoy the beautiful afternoon! And here’s a map:
View Tax Day Tea Party in a larger map
For children, the park includes a large, beautiful, and well equipped playground. Parents and grandparents can accompany their children in the playground and still hear the speakers or the music. We will also provide face painting patriotic tattoos, and build-a-bear activities.
This will be fun for the whole family! Ask your friends early so they can join us as well. The park holds 5000 and there will be plenty of parking. Refreshment will be available for purchase. See the menu.
Last but not least, Amy Hair will provide signing for the deaf and HOH. There will also be a special section for the hearing impaired where they can set up their chairs or blankets and comfortably enjoy all the festivities.
Our thanks to AMERICANS FOR PROSPERITY for providing the travel expenses for Anita MonCrief! Americans for Prosperity is an excellent alliance partner!